Re: Agenda: APA WEEKLY Teleconference; Wednesday 10 January at 17:00Z

Regrets for this week, due to an off-cycle WCAG 2.1 call.

Last week I took an ACTION item (Action 2162), for which I have submitted a
Draft response:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2018Jan/0009.html  If there
is any need for further follow-up or action on my part, please advise via
the list.

I must also offer my regrets for next week's meeting (Jan 17th) as well, as
I will be in a full-day Training session.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist