Re: [webvtt] APA Comments on TimedText/WebVTT

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 03:56:48 -0500
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Cc: public-tt@w3.org, W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
Colleagues:

When APA filed comments on WebVTT dispositions a few weeks ago, we
concurrently filed similar comments on TTML.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2018Jan/0027.html

Discussion with TTML has lead to scheduling a joint teleconference to
address our concerns. We believe it would be appropriate for any
interested WebVTT people to join that conversation which will take place
at the top of the regular weekly APA teleconference at Noon Boston Time,
Wednesday 28 February.

Agenda and call logistics will follow early next week.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow