Re: Fwd: Declarative Shadow DOM...

On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:22:17 +0100, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
wrote:

> Is this something we should be tracking? Methinks possibly yes.

It is just a proposal at this stage, and may go nowhere, although I
personally think there is value in it.

It is also focused on trying to get the actual requirements right before
poking too hard in the specific implementation mechanics - although I
think it is informed by what can be done reasonably.

That said, yes, I think it would be useful for APA to have a look over
this - and custom elements and shadow DOM in general.

Note that Custom Elements and Shadow DOM have some presence in the DOM 4.1
spec, and I do hope that APA has already started looking at that.

cheers