Re: ACTION-2179: Review svg2 (Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group)

I've completed my review of SVG2, using the Changes chapter as a way to
make the task manageable.

I didn't find anything of concern to accessibility.

When we respond to the SVG WG though, I recommend that we compliment
them on their hard work getting SVG2 to CR. The introduction of support
for ARIA roles and states, plus the introduction of tabindex support,
means that SVG2 is significantly better equipped for accessibility than
its predecessors.

We should also enquire as to progress on the SVG AAM.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem