Re: TPAC APA Agenda: Accessibility Object Model (AOM)

Hi, Dominic, All:

Dominic Mazzoni writes:
> 15:30 on Tuesday sounds great.

Done. I'll leave us 60 minutes just in case.

> I'd love to join the web editing discussion, any background material to
> read over?

Wonderful, thanks!

There's been activity over the past several years with HTML editing.
Most recent activity background from APA starts with Rich
Schwerdtfeger's comments as tracked in APA's Spec Reviews wiki:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Input_Events

The joint discussion with Web Platforms at TPAC was agreed in an APA
teleconference with Johannes Wilm logged at:

https://www.w3.org/2017/09/13-apa-minutes.html

I've cc'd Johannes on this email as I expect he can provide some helpful
pointers from Web Platforms.

Looking forward to working with you at TPAC!

Janina