Re: Another way forward? (Just an idea for discussion)

I think Manifest is a good term and a useful concept... I think the
"manifest" part of it translates fairly accurately to part of our
definition of a web page, which is defined as

"... plus any other resources that are used in the rendering or intended to
be rendered together with it by a user agent
<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#useragentdef>"

Manifest is elegant and I like it, but I don't think it adds anything to
our definition of web page... except that in a future version (silver???)
we may want to drop the URI bit and go with Manifest file. Perhaps it could
find its way into an SC???

However, I don't think for 2.1 we want to swap out "web page" for "manifest
file". I think it would be too jarring for a dot release. I'm glad to hear
about it though and think we should keep it on our radar for future
discussions.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*