Decision on CfC: Accessibility Checklist

Colleagues:

Only messages in support of this CfC have been received. Therefore, it
is agreed as a consensus working group decision.

While we have not recieved objections to moving our draft document out
for wider W3C review, we have also recieved editorial comments aimed at
making our document more easily understood by non-accessibility web
professionals. As this has always been an identified "to do" item for
this checklist draft, we will make the minimal edits readily available
to us as suggested by our commentor before forwarding the document for
further review, and further comments and suggestions.

All responses to our CfC are archived beginning at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2017Feb/0000.html

Janina