publishing updates to the gap analysis/ road map and user research module

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 23:45:26 +0200
To: "Andrew Kirkpatrick" <akirkpat@adobe.com>, "Michael Cooper" <cooper@w3.org>, "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "public-apa" <public-apa@w3.org>

Hi Folks

The COGA Gap analysis and road map has been published with extremely out of date information. The user research module is also very out of data. Can we have the working groups consent to publish incremental working drafts of the Gap analysis/ road map and user research module without going though a CFC process each time from both working groups. That way Roy and me might be able to get the current draft updated over the holiday.
All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter