Re: ACTION-2148: Review web of things (wot) scripting api (Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group)

I've reviewed this spec. I think there is something we should look at
more closely...

The WoT Scripting API makes it possible to discover WoT Things, and
interact with them in various ways. The piece that seems to be missing,
is a way to query the state of an WoT Thing. For example is it on or off.

The use case is someone who is blind wanting to know whether the light
is on/off, or whether the heating is on/off. It may be that this is
catered for in the API and I missed it, but it doesn't seem to be.

If someone else has time to read through it, a second opinion would be
welcome.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe tink.uk carpe diem