Re: FW: Second screen API and working group

The charter has coordination with APA in it already.  However, I would like
to see a reference to the MAUR since it specifically deals with a11y
requirements for second screens as they relate to media access.

I will submit a comment in this regard when Spec-Ops submits its review of
the charter.

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/media-accessibility-reqs/

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 7:06 PM, Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com

--