RE: Requesting wide review of Screen orientation API

I reviewed parts of the specification this morning in time that was available prior to attending a meeting. This should not be considered a comprehensive review.

The current screen orientation and its "locked" status should, I think, be made available to assistive technologies. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any provision in platform accessibility APIs for conveying this information. If it's reliably available from the operating system, then user agents and platform accessibility APIs don't need to be extended to address it.

Thank you for your compliance.