UI Events Keyboard Events specs review

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 08:38:15 +0100
To: public-apa@w3.org
Janina,

The WebPlat WG would like to ask for an accessibility review of two UI
Events Keyboard Events specs.

UI Events Keyboard Events Key Values [1], and UI Events Keyboard Events
Code Values [2].

The ARIA WG has notified us of a normative dependency between ARIA 1.1
and the UI Events Keyboard Events Key Values spec, so we ar doing our
best to get both UI Events Keyboard Events specs to CR as soon as
reasonably possible.

If you are able to turn the review around within a month, it would be
enormously appreciated - by us and by the ARIA WG. If this looks like it
might be difficult, please let me know what sort of timeframe would work
for you?

If you could file your comments as individual issues on the respective
Github repos for these specs [3] [4], that would be appreciated. An
email summary to public-webapps@w3.org summarising your comments would
also be welcome.

Any questions, you know where to find me.

Léonie on behalf of the WebPlat chairs and UI Events editors
[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-uievents-key-20161024/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/uievents-key/
[3] https://w3c.github.io/uievents-key/
[4] https://github.com/w3c/uievents-code/