From: Janina Sajka [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:41 AM
To: public-apa@w3.org
Cc: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Agenda: APA Web Payments Telecon; Monday 20 June at 17:00Z

Hi, Katie:

NOTE: I'm seeing your email response in the archive, but not in my mailbox. Perhaps I'm dumping your gmail mail? Just in case that's the problem, I've now added you to my white-klist. Sorry about that!

You asked whether the Webex was broken for Monday's APA Payments call ...

No, I was on the channel until at least 11 minutes into the hour.

Shane had earlier mailed me that he was in bed sick Monday.

Sorry for our continued communications problems. Since we need to clear that up, and since I need to coordinate with you about the PAUR (for WAI-IG), the RQTF, and probably other matters as well, do you have some time we can talk soon? I'm generally available any time today, Tuesday.
Thursday is also pretty good for me. Friday not so good. Please let me know.

Again, sorry for the broken connection!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200