RE: Action-2023) - Proposed solution

[Jason] Are there established mechanisms (at least on desktop operating systems) for giving the notification? I don't recall there being such an event in accessibility APIs, for instance, nor whether screen magnifiers monitor those APIs.
It may be necessary for operating system and screen magnifier developers to implement their side of this requirement, if it isn't in place now. Is this a requirement that user agents can meet today?

Thank you for your compliance.