ACTION-1751 Push API review

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:15:29 -0000
To: "'W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures'" <public-apa@w3.org>
Hello APA,

I took an action to review the Push API [1]. As an API it does not
reference the user interface much, but I did make note of a couple of
things.

4.3 Permission:

It would be good to include a note to say that the UI for requesting
permission must be accessible (for example with keyboard, speech, touch
and mouse).

6.2 Sequence diagram:

The diagram needs an equivalent text description.

8 PushManager interface:

Step 6 indicates that the user should be asked whether they allow the
webapp to receive push messages. It would be good to include similar
information as suggested for 4.3 (above).

Léonie.
[1] https://w3c.github.io/push-api/