PAUR Editor's Draft and new APA repository

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 20:12:19 -0600
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>
As per the discussion at today's APA meeting, I have taken the existing
MAUR source and modified it for use as the basis of a PAUR document.  I
have placed this in the new APA repository on github (thanks Michael!).
Janina, Katie, and I will be working on this over the next few weeks.  At
some point we are going to solicit requirements from other groups who care
about this space - please be thinking about who *you* think we should be
talking with!

You can see the current (very very skeletal) document at [1]. Note that
since this is in ReSpec, if you are using a screen reader it is possible
there will be a number of mutation events while the initial load takes
place.  Sorry about that :(

[1] http://rawgit.com/w3c/apa/master/payment-accessibility-reqs/index.html

--
Shane McCarron