APA Comments on Web Payments FPWDs

Dear Ian and Web Payments WG:

APA has concluded our review of the three Web Payments specification
FPWDs as requested in your email below. Our apologies for taking
somewhat longer than we had anticipated to reach our consensus on these
documents.

Our consensus decision on this comment is logged at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Aug/0080.html

APA Comment

The Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group has found no
specific problem in these three API specifications themselves. However,
we do request addition of the following section to each specification:

Accessibility Impact Statement

This specification has no defined user interface. In addition, there are
no specific accessibility requirements on implementations. However, to
the extent that an implementation provides user interactions in support
of this specification, the implementation must ensure that the interface
for those interactions is exposed to the platform accessibility API.
Moreover, implementors should take into consideration the needs of their
users with varying abilities when designing solutions that implement
this specification. As an example, the use of biometric authentication
techniques should provide for enough variation to allow for people with
widely differing physical abilities. See the W3C Accessibility
Guidelines documents for more information.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
   sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net