Von: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 04. August 2016 21:59
An: public-apa@w3.org; 'WAI Interest Group' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: 'Janina Sajka' <janina@rednote.net>; ryladog@gmail.com
Betreff: APA Web Payments sub-group: ACTION-2078: Draft and send an email to the WAI-IG, asking for help with the PAUR -- DRAFT message

Dear APA Web Payments sub-group,

Below is the message I intend to send to WAI-IG concerning the need to collect personal experiences of persons with disabilities to help us (the APA Web Payments sub-group) develop some use cases for the Payment Accessibility User Requirements (PAUR). Please send any additions or comments to me tonight, as I plan to send it out tomorrow.  Thanks!

Email Subject: Call for Discussion: Help with use cases for the Payment Accessibility User Requirements (PAUR) document.

Dear WAI Interest Group,

We, the APA Web Payments sub-group, need your help. We would love to hear about personal experiences and frustrating issues that you, as persons with disabilities, have encountered, or might expect to encounter, when making payments on the web.

HISTORY:

The APA Web Payments sub-group, falls under the W3C’s Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group. As many of you know APA’s mission is to ensure W3C specifications provide support for accessibility to people with disabilities.

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION:

Our sub-group for Web Payments is working on Use Cases for the Payment Accessibility User Requirements (PAUR) document. This document is intended to present the accessibility requirements and needs that users with disabilities have with respect to making payments on the web.

We will be collecting your personal experiences and turning them into use cases for the PAUR.

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:

Please send your experiences, thoughts and feedback by September 1st.

We also would welcome those with technical expertise in web payment design/development, finance and accessibility to join our sub-group.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: