Re: Web Payments FPWDs published -- seeking early WAI APA review

Hello, Ian:

This just a quick response to acknowledge that APA has begun work on
your specifications. I expect we will have preliminary comments for you
by late May / early June.

As contemplated during TPAC, we've formed a sub group in APA to think
through overall accessibility of web payments, potentially also creating
a "Web Payments Accessibility User Requirements" document. We've just
begun our work in April, however, so are not yet very far along.

If interested, minutes from our two meetings to date are available at:

https://www.w3.org/2016/04/18-apa-minutes.html
https://www.w3.org/2016/04/04-apa-minutes.html

Janina

--