Pointer Lock API - Part 2 - FW: Seeking some feedback

More (and extremely valuable) feedback from Ai Square related to the Pointer Lock API (Very glad I chased this)

Leonie, this larger topic, and Ai Squared's first response, was redirected to you on today's APA Call; please also include the enclosed as part of the response to the Pointer Lock API folks. Thanks!

JF