From: 'Janina Sajka' [mailto:janina@rednote.net]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 1:41 PM
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Cc: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL <ryladog@gmail.com>; 'Shane McCarron' <shane@aptest.com>; 'W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures' <public-apa@w3.org>
Subject: Re: APA WebEx meeting URL has changed - Web Payments A11Y

It's all my bad!

When I posted the agenda for last Monday's call, I neglected to change "Wednesday" to "Monday," even though I got the day of month correct.
This was noted on the call, though apparently not in the minutes.

However, the minutes are correct. The next APA Web Payments Subteam call is this coming Monday 18 April at 1PM U.S. Eastern. We expect an every-other week schedule for the time being.

Again, my apologies for all the confusion--and for being missing in action this morning. Long story.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
   sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net