Re: [External] RE: Call for Consensus (CfC): new APA Charter

+1

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 12:25 PM Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net> wrote:

> +1

Raja S. Kushalnagar, J.D., LL.M., Ph.D.
<http://raja-kushalnagar.gallaudet.me/>
Director, BS, Information Technology Program
<https://www.gallaudet.edu/academic-catalog/undergraduate-education/departments-majors-minors/department-of-science-technology-and-mathematics/information-technology>,
MS, Accessible Human-Centered Computing
<https://www.gallaudet.edu/graduate-school/graduate-programs/ahcc/>,
and Artificial
Intelligence and American Sign Language Center <https://aict.gallaudet.edu/>
Professor, School of Science, Technology, Accessibility, Mathematics and
Public Health
<https://www.gallaudet.edu/science-technology-accessibility-mathematics-public-health>
Scholar <https://scholar.google.com/citations?authuser=1&user=2fs6tyAAAAAJ>
<https://twitter.com/rajakushalnagar>