Re: Draft #2 of Collaboration Tools Editor's Note

Dear All:

Herewith a further contextualization as per my comments yesterday.
Please note I propose this Editor's Note should be located in the SOTD
section of our publication, which is where we discuss that comments are
solicited and how groups and individuals can provide them.

<Begin Draft #2>

This publication is a First Public Working Draft (FPWD) of a
document intended to become an <a
href="https://www.w3.org/2021/Process-20211102/#note-track">  Accessible
Platform Architectures (APA Note.</a> The intent of this (and all) APA First
Public Working Draft publications is to gain a wider review of its content and
solicit feedback on user needs that may have been missed, underrepresented, or
suboptimally described at this this early draft stage.

One known area where feedback is needed and expected is how collaboration
tools can support people with cognitive and learning disability. The W3C
Cognitive and Learning disability taskforce (COGA) is actively reviewing this
draft, and is expected to provide feedback for incorporation in a future draft of
this document based on their work in this area. An early view of COGA input to
this document is available at  [URI of wiki page].

APA encourages review and feedback in other areas to ensure future drafts are as complete as possible.

<End  Draft #2>

Best,

Janina

--