RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish Spoken Presentation FPWD

+1

From: Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com>
Sent: 11 May 2021 23:24
To: Janina Sajka (janina@rednote.net) <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: public-apa-admin@w3.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish Spoken Presentation FPWD

CAUTION: External. Do not click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe.
________________________________
+1
Becky

Sent from my iPhone

--

Find out how we can help you make your website more accessible for people with sight loss - visit https://rnib.org.uk/business

--

DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: https://www.rnib.org.uk