Decision on CfC: APA Comment on css-multicol-1

Colleagues:

The Call for Consensus (CfC) below recieved only messages in support of
the proposed actions. Our draft comment is therefore agreed to as a
consensus decision of APA and will now be forwarded to the CSS-WG.

The head of thread for this CfC can be found at this link:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2021Apr/0025.html

Best,

Janina and Becky

--