Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): New APA Charter

+1 for me.

Potentially the date of  "March 2021: CR of Personalization Semantics
Content Module" should be changed or the line deleted given that it is
before the group is chartered. Hence, it is either wrong or irrelevant for
rechartering purposes.

    Neil