Decision on CfC: Publish 4 Personalization Documents

Colleagues:

Only messages in support of this Call for Consensus have been received.
It is, therefore, agreed to as a consensus APA decision and these four
publications will now mover forward.

The head of thread for this CfC is at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2018Oct/0009.html

Janina