Re: Fwd: Re: WebVTT wide review from 2015, closing out the dispositions

Dear David:

We certainly regret causing inconvenience. However, we would note your
request:

1.) Provided no deadline--no "due by" after which our silence would
be taken as consent.

2.) Spanned the end of year hollidays.

3.) Revisits requirements previously published in the MAUR.

We are proceeding to provide comments as we feel the issues remaining
are important. Furthermore, given the above, we don't believe we've been
particularly slow at responding.

I have issued a CfC to APA[1] with the minimum deadline allowed in our
published Decision Policy[2].

Janina

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2018Jan/0001.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/decision-policy