48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Verifiable Credentials Comments

Colleagues:

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to the Accessible Platform
Architectures (APA) Working Group to forward the comments below as
formal APA comments on this specification.

Please note that we will be asking for image descriptions and an
Accessibility IImpact statement to be added as detailed below, and as
discussed during our regular weekly teleconference:

https://www.w3.org/2018/08/01-apa-minutes.html#item03

*       ACTION TO TAKE

This CfC is now open for objection, comment, as well as statements of
support via email. Silence will be interpreted as support, though
messages of support are certainly welcome.

If you object to this proposed action, or have comments concerning this
proposal, please respond by replying on list to this message no later
than 23:59 (Midnight) Boston Time, Tuesday 7 August.

Janina