Re: Fwd: Request for review of Web Payments WG specifications in preparation for Candidate Recommendation

Hi, Ian:

It seems I must again apologize for a slow response to your query below!

I have checked within APA and find we have not developed any new issues
since our comments on the draft documents last year. Furthermore, we
continue to believe the requested advisory statements are important from
accessibility:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Aug/0015.html

Looking through the archives and through my private email, however, I'm
not finding a response to our comments from the WG. I'm only finding
your acknowledgement of receipt of our comments:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa/2016Aug/0087.html

Is there a WG decision on disposition of our comments? The current draft
documents don't seem to indicate our suggestions were acted on.

Thanks in advance for your update.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200