Re: annotation status property proposal

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:54:47 +1100, Mark Smith <mcs@pearlcrescent.com>
wrote:

> I have been thinking more about how a status property should be defined
> and have drafted a proposal (note that I am not an RDF schema expert,
> and also note that the schema URIs may need to be changed).
>
> The attached RDF schema defines a series of classes to support these 6
> status values:
>
>    NeedsAction
>    InProcess
>    Reopened
>    Completed
>    Approved
>    Closed
>
> We'd also have to add a property definition like the following to the
> Annotation schema (http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotation-ns#):

Well, it seems to make sense to me. Although there is no real need to use
the base namespace to identify your terms (it's just a string, and any
string that matches URI syntax would do) so you coul publish your schema
somewhere and use it, and it can be readily incorporated into other stuff.

Did you look into the RDF Calendar work and find that this hasn't been
done already?

cheers

Chaals