From: "Nils Ulltveit-Moe" <nils@u-moe.no>
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: "public-wai-ert@w3.org" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux"
<eric@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Associating EARL with a page
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 05:38:13 +1000

Hi Charles

I must say that your discussion about connecting EARL and Annotea
intrigued me so much, that I used the weekend for coding a Python/
RDFlib based Annotea server, to learn more about Annotea and RDF.

PyNotea is Open Source, and released under the W3C license, and can
be found here: http://www.u-moe.org/PyNotea/. I have tested it
with AnnoZilla.

I will use PyNotea as a playground. Maybe annotations can be useful for
manual accessibility checking?

Regards,
Nils Ulltveit-Moe

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org