RE: Test results


Interestingly, the failure reported for the MO01 annotation test on annotationMusts 1:7 was because Janina's client still used the 'text' key for Embedded Textual Body instead of the 'value' key we changed to a couple of versions ago.  So the process of running the tests and generating the report did reveal a latent error we missed in our client (and will fix momentarily).

-Tim Cole

From: Shane McCarron []
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2016 13:00
To: W3C Public Annotation List
Subject: Test results

As per discussions in today's meeting, I have merged in results for Model and Protocol tests into the test results repositories.  See:<><>

Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops

Received on Friday, 2 September 2016 20:04:43 UTC