From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 4:39 PM
To: Web Annotation
Subject: Editorial woes

The live W3C respec code is broken, and the older version I have on disk doesn't work with the newer remote libraries :(

Until this is fixed, we can't generate the specs ... and until that's done we can't merge the vocab PR that's a prerequisite for the remaining issues.

I had been intending to work on them this afternoon (e.g. now) but unless it's fixed by Monday, it won't be until the 7th of November before I have a chance due to travel.

Semantic Architect
The Getty Trust
Los Angeles, CA 90049