Re: [web-annotation] Ontologies use non-existant owl:previousVersionURI

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:01:09 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I have found two alternatives in prov:

1. https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-o-20130430/#wasDerivedFrom
2. https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-prov-o-20130430/#wasRevisionOf

I think the second matches our intentions. I have prepared a pull
request (#385) to settle this. @azaroth42, I hope I changed the right
files, I did not want to run the scripts because I was not sure they
are indeed the right ones. Please check and merge the PR if you agree
(it should also close this current issue I believe; if not, should be
done manually).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at