Re: [web-annotation] Activity vocab (FOAF v vCard Ontology)

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 23:19:25 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
We do. The range of as:generator is Object U Link. We take the Object
route. So the object of the triple is an as:Object (by inference from
the predicate) and we also assert that it is a Person, Organization or
 Software.  For Software, that's an as:Application, and foaf:Person
and foaf:Organization for the other two.  as:Application is a subClass
 of as:Object, so in that case we're doing exactly the same as
Activity Streams.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at