Re: [web-annotation] Activity vocab (FOAF v vCard Ontology)

From: Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 19:24:35 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
Yes, we re-use some but not all of the Activity Streams classes and
properties. We also, for example, don't use their notion of a Note, or
 a Link.  FOAF is more broadly adopted, and especially as AS hasn't
even made it through CR yet, we have limited our use of it to those
features we couldn't find in existing normative specifications.

Hope that helps?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
Please view or discuss this issue at