Re: [web-annotation] Try to register profile with IETF

From: BigBlueHat via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 14:16:11 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@iherman yeah. I think you're probably right. However, I'm still a bit
 concerned that people storing and serving static Web Annotation
documents--or doing so via a non-conformant API--will not
find/know-about the profile. They either may not find it or assume it
only pertains to Web Annotation Protocol implementations.

I'd like to be sure we encourage the best possible habits. 😁

Thoughts?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by BigBlueHat
Please view or discuss this issue at