Re: [web-annotation] Web resources SHOULD be dereferencable via their IRI

> On 3 Nov 2016, at 09:57, gsergiu <notifications@github.com> wrote:
>
> @iherman <https://github.com/iherman>
> Which of course it is fine, because this is what webarch and the
other documents say but, then, it seems to be superfluous to repeat in
 the WA Recommendation a statement that is already stated by other,
authoritative groups.

> I do agree that it would be redundant, in the case that WA
Recommendation and the Other Recommendations would be consistent.
However, according to my level of understanding, inthe current
situation it is not the case.

Why? There is a reference to webarch and we would just repeat what is
there.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at