Re: [web-annotation] Web resources SHOULD be dereferencable via their IRI

From: gsergiu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 07:38:39 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@azaroth42 the RFC2119 makes clear that SHOULD represents a
recommendation, and MAY an optional requirement.
This is exactly my point, to we want to say that is _optional_ for web
 resources to be deferencable, or ... is it **recommended** to be
dereferencable?

I don't understand what you mean by "Non information resources", can
you provide a reference in the specifications where such resources are
 used?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at