Re: [web-annotation] Updating vocabulary

<notifications@github.com> wrote:

> Agree that the editors should review.
>
> I can squash the commits if you like - but still this would add
several files - mainly because it moves vocabulary/wd to vocab/wd.

> This adds a Makefile that also generates index-respec.html from
index-linktemplate.html using python make_links.py as I understood
from Rob is how it was done. Now I've undone the result of running
that to simplify this pull request - so index*html no longer reflect
your changes (See also #199
<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/199> comments) and match
 gh-pages (e.g. they are just as much out of sync as on gh-pages :))
> With "right expression" I am not sure what you mean.. I didn't
include any examples in owl.ttl - but I did include owl:Restrictions
for required properties. For "Suggested properties" I used
rdfs:seeAlso -- although this could also in theory be done as
"restrictions" with owl:minQualifiedCardinality 0 ( @paolociccarese
<https://github.com/paolociccarese> would know that style)

These changes are now gone with your latest move, they were in the
index.html file. Question is moot:-)

> No binary or Java files are added to the repo. The Makefile
downloads them from Apache and GitHub on the first run of make. (But
yes, their licenses are Apache License, so you could still add them to
 the repo if you really wanted)
Let us see for the future. To be honest, I do not think many people
will run the makefile, so we can always amend this in future

Thanks!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at