From: Doug Schepers [mailto:schepers@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:49 AM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken; Ivan Herman
Cc: W3C Public Annotation List; Dan Whaley
Subject: Re: The Dangers of Web Annotation

Thanks for passing that on, Tzviya!

As expected, Dan and the Hypothes.is team are thoughtful and responsive to the social implications of their work, and I appreciate their leadership here.

A session at I Annotate would be useful, and the various conversations happening around the Web need to happen in their own spaces; I hope that we can add to the dialog by focusing some conversation on the technical and policy sides.

Regards–
Doug