Re: Web Services?

That kind of relationship might work.

You could describe the service in detail from the Service endpoint only
needing a simple potentialAction triple on the resource description.

You don’t normally find Schema.org markup in a link header.  It is more
targeted at a fuller description of the entity embedded in html Microdata,
RDFa or JSON-LD in script tag(s).

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate