Re: [Testing] Feature testing philosophy

I feel like we reached agreement that this approach is the logical one for
getting the initial collection of tests.  As I mentioned, my goal is to
have that initial collection in a form that is manually operable.  Once
that is done (or at least getting going) I will do a proof of concept
automated test using WebDriver to populate the test interface and click
"go".  Feeding data in from a collection of annotation samples that we
already have from the spec itself.  Such a PoC could be used by actual
implementors as a model and they could push data in from their actual
implementations instead of using the stock sample data.

Thanks everyone for the discussion today.  I think it was really productive.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops