Re: [web-annotation] Annotation Collections: different IRIs for embedded IRIs and embedded descriptions.

From: gsergiu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 16:06:21 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
@iherman it is ok for me to set it to postponed.
I just wanted to report it as an issue.
When using the get method, you typically used query params in the
URLs, which has the consequence that we get different URLs that
actually point to the same conceptual thing.
The basic question here is: can we consider this URLs as being IRIs?
under which conditions/circumstances?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at