Web Annotation WG Agenda for Friday 29 April at 11 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time (US)

From: Timothy Cole <t-cole3@illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 10:07:10 -0500
To: "'W3C Public Annotation List'" <public-annotation@w3.org>
The Web Annotation Working Group will convene on Friday 29 April at 11 AM
Eastern Daylight Savings Time (US).

Logistics / Call in details:
- IRC channel (irc.w3.org): #annotation.
- WebEx via computer:
   https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me422bef2c6690852d7d9a2cf39f591b8
               or direct dial in: +1-617-324-0000
  Meeting Number / Access Code: 645 413 954
  NB: WebEx now needs both Meeting Number and then a password.
  Email Tim (t-cole3@illinois.edu <mailto:t-cole3@illinois.edu> ) if you
need the password.
- See also notes in the wiki: https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/WebEx
- We will continue to use Zakim (on IRC) to manage the queue.

Draft Agenda as of 28 April
Chairs: Tim Cole and Rob Sanderson

1.      Scribe Selection, Agenda Review, Announcements.

2.      Minutes Approval: PROPOSED RESOLUTION: Minutes of the previous call
are approved: https://www.w3.org/2016/04/22-annotation-minutes.html

3.      Testing, clarify actions needed and who responsible:
          - Need to update/create JSON Schema for WD of Model & Vocabulary;
potential starting point is OA/IDPF schema. Volunteers and by when?
          - Need concrete steps detailing steps would-be implementers will
need to follow to contribute / participate in testing. Who can do this?
          - Need to articulate clear, concrete baseline from which to
propose tests. Who can do this?
          - Should we start a list of implementations that we know are
working on the current specs (rather than the OA or some other prior model)?

4.     Review agenda for F2F
         - see: https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/Meetings/F2F_Berlin_2016

5.    Issues:
        - #195 (proposal, move to editor_action)
        - #205 (discuss)
       - #191 (discuss)
       - Other issues - we want to close as many as possible before F2F!

6.    Privacy Horizontal Review
(https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/204):
       - Previous discussion:
https://www.w3.org/2016/04/15-annotation-minutes.html#item03
       - Results from Thursday's PING call
       - Along the lines previously discussed, will we create a Note
proposing (informative) guidance for signaling public annotation preferences
when publishing a Web Resource?

7. AOB?

Roadmap: (May 6 will likely be last conference call before F2F.) Issues &
Testing.

Thanks,

Tim Cole