Re: [web-annotation] Dis/Allow both hasState and hasSelector on same SpecificResource?

From: Ivan Herman via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 05:02:18 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org

> Whatever our decision on the issue is, I think the fundamental point
 is that the exact semantics MUST be spelled out.

Actually, this is not exact. *If* we do not allow for duplication, and
 use only refinements, no extra semantic issues apply, refinement is,
conceptually, a conjunction...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at