Re: Re 2: More role-related potential changes to Web Annotation Data Model

Right, it really is Embedded Content.  The use for embedding text for the
body is more specific in two dimensions (it must be text, must be object of
hasBody).

So we can either just allow EmbeddedContent to have hasRole and for it to
be unused for embedding stylesheets and SVG (and any future use), or we can
create a TextBody subClass that has it.  I prefer to create a subclass as
then we can also have a more specific and friendly class name.

Rob