Re: "Graffiti" and "Web-Clipper" Annotations

One thing that has always felt a bit strange to me is how "hasStyle" is a
property of the annotation rather than a constraint on or the content of
the body. Since "hasStyle" is a kind of oa specifier anyway, does it make
sense to have a discussion about it as a property of the body/target?

Seems like this would be able to apply a specific presentational style to
the target through the indirection of specific resource. Of course, again
we'd be adding some more complexity to the model.

@Rob, can you remind us again why the Community Group attached style
directly to the annotation rather than through specific resource?

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu