Re: [Admin] Practical WebEx issue... (cont.)

Actually: it seems that changing the password changed the URL to connect if you go through the application. So the new one is:

https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2c99abd2f8cea21e3e3c33c9c2626eec <https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2c99abd2f8cea21e3e3c33c9c2626eec>

I have also changed the Wiki page.

Ivan

P.S. We are still learning how to handle this beast called WebEx…

----